REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the candidate is expected to manage and coordinate a team of Sales Team Leaders across the region in a bid to achieve the team’s revenue target through uptake of vast Sacco products. Also demonstrate high levels of integrity, commitment and self-drive; with a strategic outlook, exemplary execution skills, great leadership skills, motivation for sales, planning and building relationships.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Ensure targets are met on our strategic partnerships products.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting (Member and Chama), objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of team leaders
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team • Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Understand customer needs and recommend appropriate product to the customer
- Prepare sales reports for management
- Any other task assigned.
Discover our products.
- B.com degree in Sales and marketing or a related business field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to growth through continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Ability to work and deliver targets
- Excellent communication and planning skills to prioritize tasks.
- Able to work/learn in a fast paced environment.
- Dependability and adaptable
- Multi-tasking skills and good administrative ability
- Passion for Innovation, good communicator, go-getter and a problem solver.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Sales and Customer service
- Team management
- Coaching, Mentoring and leadership
- Performance management
- Self-Driven and open to change
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Team building and motivation
- Market and customer trends knowledge
- Good standard operating procedures knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills / Numeracy skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up to the challenge and got what it takes submit your detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by February 22,2021 indicating on the subject the position you are applying.