JOB ADVERT: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
• Carry out financial and accounting processes, in compliance with financial policies, procedures and controls systems.
• Daily updating of bank remittances to member’s accounts.
• Updating members accounts and general ledger .
• Follow up on outstanding bank reconciliation items as guided by the Account Manager.
• Reconciliation of strategic partnership products.
• Management of the platform and daily reconciliation of MPESA account.
• Systematic filing of accounting journals
• Assist in timely and accurate processing of suppliers and vendors accounts/statements.
• Timely processing of statutory deductions.
• Follow up on new member registration.
• Prepare daily summaries of expenses and cash positions.
• Document Filing of standing orders, bank statements and journals.
• Brand ambassador of the Sacco.
• Any other duty that may be assigned.
- • Confidential.
- • Team Player.
- • Pays attention to detail.
- • Integrity
How to apply
Discover our products.